Falcon™ conical tubes are easy to use, high quality tools to protect your precious samples.You can rely on Falcon tubes to maintain your sample integrity during spinning, freezing and storage.
High- clarity Polypropylene
Falcon™ conical tubes are made from high-clarity polypropylene. Combining strength, chemical resistance, thermal stability, and optical clarity, Falcon tubes provide reliable performance for all of your critical research applications.
Falcon 50 mL conical tube with screw-top cap is ideal for applications requiring multiple aliquoting, storage, and pouring from the same tube.
- Ideal for long-term cyrogenic storage of specimens at -80 °C (polypropylene)
- Industry leading centrifugation rating of 16,000 RCF ( 50 ml polypropylene)
- Unique double threated cap design reduces cross threading and leakage
- Packaged in convinient reusable racks or compact enviromentally-friendly bulk packs
- Sterile, non-cytotoxic,meets USP VI, non-pyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
- Sterilized by gamma radiation, non-cytotoxic,meets USP VI, non-pyrogenicity tested to less than 0.1 EU/mL
- Dark blue printed graduations and white writing patch
- 15 ml : Polythylene dome-seal screw cap offers positive seal over full circumference
- 50 ml : Polythylene flat-top screw cap allows one hand manipulation and provides a level writing area
- 175 mL : Polythylene plug-seal screw cap