Dionex ASE 350 Systemadmin
Dionex ASE 350 System
The Dionex ASE 350 system is a proprietary technique for the extraction of analytes from solid and
semisolid sample matrices using common solvents at elevated temperatures and pressures.
Compared to techniques such as Soxhlet and sonication, the Dionex ASE system generates results in
a fraction of the time.
• Extractions for sample sizes 1–100 g in minutes
• Dramatic reduction in solvent usage
• Wide range of applications
• Corrosion-resistance components
• Approved for use by the U.S. EPA and CLP Program
• Walk away automation for unattended operation
• Hood-free operation